May 20, 2011

The Slouch

Top: H&M.  Ballet Flats:  Target.
Gap wide-leg Trousers.  R&Y Augousti oversized Clutch.
Bottom necklace: Anthropologie.
Normally, I would not be so bold as to pair two voluminous articles of clothing together.  I tend to choose either a top or pant to bring flow to an outfit and pair it with a slimmer piece to create opposition. 
But today I'm saying heck with it and wearing a caftan-like shirt with wide-leg jeans. You know, slouch-style.  Because that's totally a style, haven't you heard? ;)  

The giant necklace I'm wearing is actually two worn at the same time.  They can be seen separately here and here.  The top necklace was a gift, so I unfortunately don't know where it came from, but I think it's a local artist.  
Thanks for stopping by, have a great rest of your Friday.

2 comments:

  1. The necklaces are really amazing! I love the two voluminous pieces together - it looks really great on you :)
    Thanks for your comment! I love your outfits - following :)
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydiaHibbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything here! The necklace is just FABULOUS!!!, the pants are great, love the color, the flare, love the drapey top and love the clutch!! Great outfit!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete