May 30, 2011

One More Go-Around before Laundry Day







Tuesday's lace shirt.  Wednesday's wedges.
Thursday's yellow silk shirt and orange bracelet.
Friday's jeggings, orange necklace, and gold bracelet. 

Sooo, every single piece of this ensemble was already worn last week.  
No, I'm not dirty and disgusting. Just being resourceful before I throw all of these separates into the laundry hamper.  
It's like my own little clothing-remix game:  how can I use all these not-yet-dirty-things-that-i-don't-want-to-put-back-in-my-closet and create a new outfit?

Well, this is what I came up with.  Ta-daaaa!  Hope everyone's having a lovely Monday holiday.  Back to the grind tomorrow, right?  Boo.

1 comment:

  1. It's fabulous. And as long as clothes aren't smelly, they can be worn more than once before washing. Saves the color, the fabric, the environment!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete