Jun 27, 2011

Monday's Mix: Not For the Vertically Challenged.















hello,
and welcome to the first day of the last week of June. 
 (What!? How did that even happen?!)


Today I will be remixing these components from last week:

Wednesday's blouse.  
     Friday's dress. 
        Thursday's shoes, hat, and necklace.










wait for it...
                                          ...are you ready?

here you go.  Monday's Mix.

good thing I'm on the tall side.  and that I like wearing high shoes.  because I definitely have a maxi tube-top dress around my waist right now.

 don't worry, I've only tripped like twice trying to walk up the stairs.  risky, I know.  but I'm a trooper.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely! This style suits you very well. And may I say those shoes are hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and your outfit! I'm doing the 30 for 30 remix right now and it's so much fun to recreate outfits out of what you already have. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete