Jun 7, 2011

Sorta Kooky, Kinda Artsy.


Floral dress:  Ruche.  Heels:  ModCloth.

Not exactly sure why, but when I put on this outfit I could see myself channeling your token eccentric high school Art Teacher.  You know, the one who always had the nerve to put on the most unlikely combinations of patterns or shapes or footwear or hats or necklaces and rocked them to no end?
  
If you didn't have an art teacher like this in high school, I'm sorry for you.  She is the type of teacher that every student should experience at one point in their high school careers.  

And if you're reading this and you ARE that high school teacher, I would like to shake your hand and say thanks.  Thanks for pushing our little high-school minds in new and creative directions.

 Ok, so I feel like maybe the glasses have something to do with why I'm getting the art teacher vibe.  I just feel sort of, hmm, scholarly today.  But scholarly in a crazy, I-think-so-out-of-the-box-you-have-no-idea-what-i'm-gonna-say-next sort of way.  Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that my dress is shaped like a painting smock.  
Whatever.  I like.

1 comment:

  1. Love the swing of this dress! The head sash is aboslutely kooky by artsy :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete