Nov 20, 2011

Rusty Plum

Frenchi sweater.  Collective Concepts dress via ModCloth.
ModCloth Kiltie as Charged boot.  Vivi Dot hair pins.  Tights: Target.

Ha.  Finally, I made myself post again this week.  It was kinda like pulling teeth though.  And my own teeth at that.  gross.
  
Don't know if it's the mood I'm in or what, but taking pictures of what I'm wearing has just been a big ordeal for me the past few days.  Other bloggers out there, does this happen to you too?  And what do you do to inspire and motivate your lovely selves?  

You'd think my new shoes would be enough motivation to post more.  I mean, I guess it's helped a bit.
They have been the inspiration for my last two outfits.  Ok, three.  But sorry, I didn't take a picture of the third one.
So those of you who saw it in real live just are that much more cool.  You're welcome. 

4 comments:

  1. SO CAUTE!
    Those shoes are so fantastic I don't even have accurate words for them.
    Also, I love your hair. A lot.

    Whenever I'm not feeling like taking outfit pictures, I usually allow myself to be lazy and then don't take pictures. If I'm not feeling it, the pictures turn out like utter crap anyway. Sometimes I get inspired by listening to music while I get dressed and making the outfit a sort of interpretation of the song.

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like your hair :)

    i haven't felt like taking pictures lately either. but i think it's due to my cycle :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog:) Your style is so stinkin' cute. I know what you mean about posting though. I get in those moods sometimes, but then I end up missing adding content to my blog. Eventually I come around and get back into the swing of things. Kind of like diary writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors! The perfect fall outfit. I would steal it in a heartbeat.


    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    I'm having a giveaway...

    ReplyDelete