Nov 28, 2011

Monday's Mix: Mixed Florals

Tuesday's blouse.                             Friday's heels.
   Sunday's dress.

That's right friends.  I did it-
This blouse.  That dress.  And I made it work.

Well, at least I think I did.
And fashion's all about confidence, right?

True, it's a little bit of a crazy outfit.  But I've been feeling a bit crazy myself lately.
Perfect.







Alright, all separates taken from last week, and we have a brand new outfit for today's......



 Monday Mix


5 comments:

  1. I think you pull that off beautifully! Crazy bright colors and prints...I'm pretty jealous that you made it look so good=) Just found your blog, your style makes me smile. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the queen of mixing prints and making it magically work! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I think it works so well because you made the blue seem like a neutral. It looks really awesome on you, and I love your hair!

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhmmmmmmm okay. Why do you not have more followers?! Your style is amazing!

    I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And question......... How are you wearing that dress as a skirt?! I am baffled.

    ReplyDelete