Jun 2, 2011

Long Length Day



Jacket and necklace: Anthropologie.  Top:  Nordstrom.
Skirt: JCPenney.  Heels: ModCloth
I probably haven't worn this skirt since, hmm, lets see... 2002?  And the best thing:  it's from good ol' JCPenney.  And it has an elastic waistband.  
Awesome.
 I've been seeing all this lacy, sheer stuff come back around and suddenly remembered I have this skirt.  The lesson here: don't throw anything away, alright?  Ok, that's not always a good strategy, but it worked out for me today.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent find from JCP. The skirt is adoraballs! Love the frothy looking hem! And may I just say, the skulking poses are WORKING for me!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Long skirt with military jacket is so cool.

    Thanks for the comment

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete