Jun 8, 2011

Easy Wednesday






Jacket: Target.   Hat:  Anthropologie.   Bag:  ModCloth.
Banana Republic menswear shirt.  Pilcro jeans.  Boutique 9 oxfords.
Vivi Dot buttons.

But really, there's nothing easy about today.  It's been one of those days where I woke up more tired than when I went to bed, and everything seems like the hugest, most awful task in the world.  (What?  how did this pile of mail turn into the Leaning Tower of Pisa?  and when did the laundry hamper start overflowing?  and don't even get me started about how I have to make a Costco trip later today.  Oh yeah, and still have to go teach.  Aaahhhhhhhhh!)

Ok, there was one easy thing about my day.  My outfit.  I stumbled out of the shower, dragged myself into the bedroom, and threw on some jeans, an oversized shirt, a hat, and called it good.  
Oh thank goodness for one small victory.
Happy Hump Day everyone, hope yours is going smoother than mine. 

2 comments:

  1. Nope. I hate the world today all week so far (if that makes sense).

    The outfit is good especially with addition of the oxfords!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the small victories!! I just knocked out 1 of 10 loads of laundry which is probably the equivalent of two weeks worth. Oops. Love this look on you!!

    Found your blog on the Flickr photostream from ModCloth.

    ReplyDelete