Nov 25, 2011

Some Thankful Things






Gap blouse.  Free People dress. Sofft heels.
Ollipop ring.  Vivi Dot polaroid necklace and watch necklace. 

I am thankful for...
1.)  pumpkin pie
2.)  family
3.)  today's Anthropologie additional-50%-off-sale-items sale
4.)  cleaning out my closet to discover dresses I forgot I owned
5.)  Jonny
6.)  friends who are only a short text message away
7.)  that I can start listening to Christmas music guilt-free today
8.)  warm and cozy fires on a rainy afternoon
9.)  it's only Friday, friends! Two more whole days of weekendiness lies ahead of us. nice.
10.) coffee. so thankful. Especially if there's some steamed eggnog on top. mmmmm.

Hope everyone out there has an amazing finish to this Thanksgiving holiday :)


1 comment:

  1. Gah! I love this look too. Everything just coordinates so perfectly. The necklaces are fantastic.

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete