Oct 12, 2011

I'm Lucky Oversized is In...

J.Crew menswear sweater.  Banana Republic menswear shirt.  Gap skirt.
Seychelles boots.  Belt: Anthropologie.  Socks:  Target.

I've been reaching for the Mister's side of the closet an awful lot these days (thanks, dear), which has everything to do with me being bored of all my clothes.  Yup, ALL of them.  
Well, except this skirt.  Which my mom bought for me when I was in 7th grade.  
Thanks Mom.  You picked a good one.

I need some retail therapy.  Fast.  
Who wants to go with me?  (Your treat? Awesome.)

2 comments:

  1. Love this fall look - you're adorable :) I could use some retail therapy myself... at least it's almost the weekend! Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you layer different patterns/plaid, etc. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete