Aug 3, 2011

One Outfit, Two Ways

H&M menswear shorts.  ModCloth Stack Time Heel.  Soda boat shoes.
Vintage bead necklace.  Vivi Dot Fawn watch necklace.



























I love it when separates come together in such a way that you can either dress them up or down.

So here we go:
*boat shoes, piled hair, and low-slung, slouchy shorts for comfy daywear.
*big ol' platforms, a more polished 'do, and a high gathered waist for a lovely summer happy hour.  Hmm, could even wear this at the office too, with a sassy blazer thrown over the white tank.  Yep, that'd work.

What can I say? The possibilities are endless.  Again, I profess--
I love clothes.

3 comments:

  1. Those are men's shorts?! They are SOO cute. I love how cute your casual updo is! Wish my hair looked that great when I threw it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute shorts, love them with the high gathered waist!

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    August giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! More bang for your buck and a perfect excuse to shop :) Look hun, look how many ways I'll be able to wear this!! :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete