Jul 15, 2011

Remember This Dress?

Lulu*s dress.  H&M wedges.  Vivi Dot Flower Bud Hair Clip.
Belt: Anthropologie.


When I first posted this dress a while back, (have no idea what I'm talking about?  here you go) I claimed I would accessorize and wear it a million different ways this summer.

Hmm, it's the middle of July.  Haven't worn it since that fated day in May.  
I better get crackin'.

So here's look number two.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  
The question is, will I really be able to wear this dress even more this summer while still keeping it fresh-looking?  I don't want you guys to be all like, aww man not this dress again.

Challenge accepted.


3 comments:

  1. Cute blog girl! Just discovered you on weardrobe. Now following!

    Here's mine if you want to check it out!
    http://www.colormebluefashion.com

    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a beautiful dress!
    i like your blog and i follow you on bloglovin.

    -missnd-

    http://missnd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am looking forward to seeing you revamp this dress over and over again! It'll be fun :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete