Aug 25, 2011

Oh hello!

Wowza.
It's been quite difficult getting into the swing of things after my break.  And it doesn't help that I've been working lots this week, and really had no desire to put on anything other than jammies when I got home.

But here I am.
Just in time for another weekend.  Well, almost.

I missed you all, friends!  Can't wait to see what you've been wearing while I was away :)


Blouse: Anthro.  Shorts: Old Navy.  Bag: Gap.
Tory Burch sandals.  Stella & Dot gold cuff.
Vivi Dot button ring.

3 comments:

  1. Love that blouse!! So pretty on you. Good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed ya too and great to see ya back! Awesome shoes, awesome blouse, awesome styling as usual!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    PS., I know the feeling of just wanting jammies on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors in this outfit so much! And your legs are unbelievable!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete