Aug 11, 2011

Black Dress: Take 3

Lulu*s dress. Vivi Dot Fleur De Lis Watch Necklace.
H&M bracelets.  Unlisted bag. Shellys sandals.

Why hello!
Here I am again wearing the dress I swore I'd remix a million times this summer.
As you can see, I have not quite hit that goal.  But I'm cool with that.

To recap, here is the first take.
And this is the second go-around.

Today some more layers were added.  And some stripyness.  (I think I just made that word up.)  And some orange.  And some white.  Oh and grey too.  In case you can't tell from looking at my pictures yourself.  You're welcome.

Is it Friday yet?



2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE the sheerness of it! There are just so many ways to wear these kinds of dresses! Loving the orange tote too!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I hope to find a maxi skirt long enough for me soon (I'm 6 foot) so it's going to definitely be a challenge!

    I just wanted to say that I've been a follower of your blog for sometime now and I love your style :). You are the cutest!
    <3
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete