A lovely thank you to Rachel Marie over at The Quirky Poet for nominating me for this little award here! I think your blog is great too, dear. And I want your hair. Just saying.
Alright, and the rules are:
I get to tell you seven random things about myself as well as pass on the award to seven other great bloggers.
Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other lovely bloggers.
As for me...
1. My favorite color is purple. Which is funny, because I hardly ever wear the color.
2. I met my husband in high school. We had the same last name back then (and hey! I guess we still do now) and the seating arrangement in the class we shared was alphabetical by last name. True Love.
3. If I could go anywhere in the world on vacation, I would go to Disneyland. It is truly the happiest place on earth. I will just leave it at that for now, because I could go on forever about that magical place.
4. I'm slightly obsessed with sharpies. You can write on anything with those things.
5. Oh, and post-it notes too. Especially if there's some sort of cute design on them.
6. I'm a dance teacher. But I feel like most of my blog readers know that already. I even have a degree in dance. Because I'm fancy like that.
7. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be inside an Anthropologie catalog. What can I say? I dream big.
And for you...
Thanks so much to these bloggers for always putting interesting and exciting things out there on the web. You are inspiring.