Sep 12, 2011

Rainbow Bright

Vintage scarf.  F21 dress.  Wedges: Anthro.

Ok I know this is not at all a magically fall-inspired outfit like I promised last time I was here, but it's been in the MID-EIGHTIES in my neck of the woods all week.  

And I don't know how familiar you are with Seattle weather, but that's kinda a big deal.

So I am holding off on all my tweeds and sweaters for awhile longer and embracing this Indian Summer we're having (wait, is that still PC to say?!).  Sundresses, you get a little extra playing time this year.  You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. I think Indian Summer is ok. Native American Summer just doesn't have the same ring. Love the dress!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, friend! i'm glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable. Love that dress!! The colors are perfect for that wonderful weather you're having. Yay for more time with sundresses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Perfect title, perfect dress!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete