Jul 20, 2011

I Like Wearing Headscarfs

(especially when there's dirty hair to cover up)
Sweater: Nordstrom.  Pant: Anthropologie.
Soda boat shoes.  
Vivi Dot Lace Lexington Necklace.
I am going to say this once and then move on:  I am wearing a sweater and long pants.  In July. bah. humbug.

Alright, now that's off my chest.  Thanks.

Today's outfit is nothing amazing or spectacular.  It IS super comfy, though.  And I feel kinda like "50s housewife wears pants" quirky.  But maybe that's the headscarf talking.  Either way, I plan on getting a whole bunch of chores done today and I feel dressed just right to do so.

ps how do you like my ancient dishwasher? 
pretty awesome, right?
hey, it works.  i don't complain.

3 comments:

  1. Another great look! Loving the way you worked that head scarf. Not sure if I could pull it off, but there's only one way to find out!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed the 50's look! Love the sweater even in July!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete