Apr 16, 2012

Exciting Thrift Finds

Deletta blouse.  (thrifted!) Gap Maternity slacks.  Madison 88 hat.
Miss Albright heels.  F21 locket.  Vivi Dot watch necklace.

So the other week I had some huge success finding second hand maternity clothes.
I mean, this is exciting stuff here.  Who likes spending money on clothes you know you won't be wearing in 3 months?  Not I.

Although I do have to say pregnancy pants are pretty great. (yea that's right, Pregnancy Pants.   It has a much better flow than maternity pants.  ah alliteration.)
Elastic waist, non-binding.  You guys, they are like sweat pants in disguise.
I just might never go back.
Pregnancy Pants Forever!

Ok, but seriously, here is what I scored (for a grand total of about 30 bucks):
2 pairs of shorts
a navy striped cotton dress
2 pairs of pants
2 shirts: a cotton yellow striped number and your basic white collared wrap blouse

All that for the same amount of money as one (ugly) maternity top from Target. 
Oh how thrifty.
and nifty. 
ok sorry I had to do it




1 comment: